What information do we collect?
We collect three types of information:
1. Information that you provide to us
2. Information that we collect when you use our services
3. Information that we collect from other sources
Information provided by you
- Registration information- when you enter information in the application form, name, email address, postal address, demographic & preference related information, etc.
- Information you post- User name, comments, likes, pictures, status, and references of your online presence.
- Correspondence- contact information through which you contact us like calling our offices, dropping feedback, suggestions, feedback, and other activities.
- Information about others that you provide- In case you refer a friend to use our services.
Information we collect when you use our services
- We may collect information about you when you visit our website or use our services. We use device-based tracking technologies to collect information like cookies, pixels, scripts, locations of the mobile device (only when you agree), and IP address.
This information helps us to work properly and deliver customized content, personalized ads, and increase your overall experiences.
Information We Obtain From Other Sources
- We may collect information about you, which is already available in public and other third party databases.
- We collect information like name, email address, contact number, postal address for the purpose to contact you.
- We collect demographic data like age, income, and gender to customize contents and advertisements.
- We also collect activity and usage-based information like interests, purchase behavior, websites you visited, blogs & videos you viewed, and advertisements you viewed or clicked. We use this information to customize content and advertisements.