Who doesn’t like playing games? But did you know that you can also add your favorite games in your library without searching for it? Discord is one of the best chatting apps in the world, providing real-time access to gamers. It is also an open-source platform. But, is the procedure so simple? To help you with this, we have hand-listed some of the essential points. They will help you understand how to add games to discord library without any issues. So, let’s start with our topic without any further ado.
Steps to Add Games on Discord your Discord Library
- Search any game you might be interested in playing on the Discord app. Or else if you have something in your mind, you can also type the game name in the search bar. Then click on the ‘Search’ option or play enter.
- You will be presented with the list of all games that may be bearing the same name along with other recommendations according to your area of interest.
- Click on the game and then again click on the ‘Install’ option. It will automatically install the game into your mobile or computer.
- After successful installation, be sure to accept the ‘Cookies’ or ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the game.
- When followed step-by-step, you can find each game you have installed in your library. In case you want to navigate to your library, you will need to click on the ‘Home’ tab that appears on the upper-left corner of the screen. Click on it and then choose the ‘Library’ option. This will take you to another window where you can see your favorite games all piled up.
What to do when your App doesn’t show the Library option?
Not every Discord user is provided with the option for the library, and hence, it can be pretty tricky for some to add their favorite games. You can either contact the Discord’s Technical Support and see if they can help you. However, undoubtedly, this can take a lot of time. So, another trick to enjoy your favorite games without the need for searching each time is to pin them to the taskbar.
What is the benefit of having a Library section?
When players with access to the library section play, they are automatically shown visible to other players playing the same game. This helps them initiate conversations with other gamers and know a few unknown tricks from them. However, if you don’t have the benefit, then you need to click on the ‘User Settings’ tab, which is available in the bottom right of the Home Screen. Afterward, press on ‘Alt+Tab’ that will open a new Discord window. There, you need to click on the ‘Not seeing your Game’ option and then add the game you want to play from the drop-down. This will enable your visibility status and allow other players to communicate with you in real-time.
We hope that you have gained a whole idea of how to add games to Discord library without any issues by now.